My family and I went to Oklahoma last weekend and I spoke three times in two days. It was so much fun!
Let me tell you something wonderful:
- People everywhere are making the connection between living by God’s grace and living in peace.
- People are discovering the drastic difference between the old covenant of law and the new covenant of grace.
- The light is coming on for people that this Christian life is not and never was about what they need to do for Jesus, but it is about everything Jesus has already done for them.
- They are seeing that true change comes only by the the power of the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of grace) changing them from the inside out, not by trying harder.
- And I’m thrilled to say, people everywhere are getting worn out by religion (their list of do’s and don’ts). They are beginning to believe that Jesus finished the work (every single bit of it) through His death and resurrection and that their part is to rest in what Jesus has already accomplished for them!
Ahhhh, the uncomplicated version of Christianity and the only real version there ever was!
Last Sunday I spoke at The Bridge church in Bixby, Oklahoma. I appreciate them allowing me to share the link from my message on my blog so even more people can be set free by this most amazing gospel of grace!
Many people bought my book last weekend, but one story I’ll share with you is one couple came up after the second service on Sunday and bought 13 copies. They wanted to give a copy of my book to each of their employees who work in their trucking company! I was just standing there thinking of the ramifications of those 13 employees getting a revelation of God’s grace and the affect they will have on that company and in other people’s lives! It’s all about making Jesus famous by setting people’s eyes on Him!
Here’s my message from the 11:00am service. At the end of this message you’ll see the link for the 9am service. I did teach the same message both services, but they did not come out sounding exactly the same. So enjoy one or enjoy both. But whatever you do, you gotta see my new grace glasses – haha!Sandra_McCollom_11am from The Bridge on Vimeo.
If you have not yet made Jesus your Savior and received the wonderful joy that His finished work on the cross has provided for you to live in, please visit my page here titled Jesus In The Driver’s Seat. On this page I explain the good news of the gospel and you will have the opportunity to pray a prayer of salvation, making Jesus your Savior! Jesus loves you and His arms are wide open!