I feel so blessed to be able to share another TV interview with you from The Leon Show. Pastor Leon Fontaine and I were having such a good time talking about God’s amazing grace on the day of the taping that he asked me if I wanted to record a second show!
I believe watching this will encourage you.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Resting in God’s love
- The wrong way to read the Bible
- The right way to read the Bible
- Our list of expectations
- Living in deception
- Faith righteousness vs. works righteousness
- What attracts the world to Jesus and what doesn’t
- Letting God love us
- What Jesus has called Christians to
- How we, as Christians, can start loving others
- Right believing
- The promises of God
- Reading the Bible through the lens of grace
- Our righteousness in Christ is a gift
- What does Matthew 6:33 mean?
- As Christians, can we be cursed?
- Listening to teaching full of the good news
- How Jesus ministered to people
- And more…
If you have not yet made Jesus your Savior and received the wonderful joy that His finished work on the cross has provided for you to live in, please visit my page here titled Jesus In The Driver’s Seat. On this page I explain the good news of the gospel and you will have the opportunity to pray a prayer of salvation, making Jesus your Savior! Jesus loves you and His arms are wide open!